The Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping Vegas Events ARE the end all be all for the high school, junior college and 4-Year College Transfer specialists of the world. For over 15 years, they have produced the most talent year in and year out and have been the biggest, and best, Kicking, Punting and Long Snapping experience one can imagine. The two day Events are OPEN TO ALL Kickers, Punters and Long Snappers (8th Grade, High School, Junior College, 4-Year College Transfer). You do NOT need an invite and they are on a first come, first served basis.
“Special Teams” is one third of a football game. Kicking, Punting and Long Snapping are so important, yet often times is completely overlooked. In the past, dedicated specialists seldom received the attention and recognition they deserved - especially on a national level. THAT HAS CHANGED! Chris Sailer Kicking & Rubio Long Snapping and the National Kicking & Snapping Events have created the necessary platform to put kickers/punters/long snappers in the spotlight. These annual events provide top-notch instruction which helps each kicker and punter reach their full potential; furthermore, it has established credible rating standards that college football coaches from across the nation use for recruiting purposes.The Vegas Events will serve to not only teach you the fundamentals of kicking, punting and long snapping, but also bring together the top kickers/punters/long snappers from across the country; all at one location.
This is the ideal platform for you to prove yourself. Over the past 15 years, THOUSANDS of Kickers, Punters and Long Snappers had attended these prestigous Events. Hundreds of participants that have attended have earned full ride scholarships to Division 1 schools. And many many many more to D1AA - D3 Schools. It doesn’t matter what team you play for, what league or division you play in, or what state or country you play in – this levels the playing ground! Do you have the desire and talent to make the “TOP 12” and "Event Elite"?
"I have never seen a more well organized, professionally run skills event. Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping are the # 1 authority on coaching and evaluating the specialists of the game. When a coach wants a kicker, punter, or long snapper, they know to go through Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping. I would highly recommend the National and Snapping Kicking Events to any specialist looking to improve their skills and eventually play college football. Chris Sailer and Chris Rubio are the best in the business." - Special Teams Coach. D1A
- This is the SUPER BOWL for Kickers, Punters and Long Snappers. No other kicking event comes close to the exposure offered by the National Kicking and Snapping Events.
- Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping are the most credible recruiting source for kickers, punters, and long snappers in the country. The “TOP 12” and "EVENT ELITE" is the list to be on if you are seeking national exposure. From the Events, the Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping Staff will select the “TOP 12” Seniors/JC & the “TOP 12” Underclassman (January) and "Event Elite" (May).
- Over 90% of the "TOP 12" have received full ride D1A scholarships in the past. Over 99% members of the "TOP 12" have gone on to play college football.
- In addition the “TOP 12” Underclassman will be invited to attend an exclusive summer camp to train and compete amongst that elite group. The “TOP 12” Underclassman will also have their stats tracked on ChrisSailerKicking.com throughout their following season.
- The Competition Finals Round Winners (FG, Punt, and LS) will receive FREE Chris Sailer Kicking or Rubio Long Snapping Camps for 1 FULL YEAR. (Excludes transportation and Hotel).
- The Vegas Events offer the best exposure possible for Kickers, Punters, and Long Snappers. Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping has personal relationships with over 100 D1A Universities and many more at other levels. This is your chance to get recognized on a national scale
- Chris Sailer Kicking & Rubio Long Snapping work very closely with Scout.com, Rivals.com, Espn.com, etc. and have also been featured in Sports Illustrated, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Deadspin, etc.
VEGAS XXIX January 13 - 15, 2017 Schedule
FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2017
Chris Sailer & Chris Rubio National Awards
7:00PM Awards Ceremony (Not mandatory, but HIGHLY recommended)
Suncoast Hotel & Casino (Madrid Room)
9090 Alta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145
*Free to attend and dress is casual
SATURDAY, JANUARY 14, 2017
6:45 – 7:45 Group 1 Check-In
7:50 – 8:00 Group 1 Photo Shoot (Entire Group)
8:00 – 9:30 Group 1 Field Instruction
8:45 – 9:45 Group 2 Check -in
9:30 – 9:45 Group 1 Closing Competition / Photo Opportunities
9:45 – 9:50 Clear Field / Set Up Group 2
9:50 – 10:00 Group 2 Photo Shoot (Entire Group)
10:00 – 11:30 Group 2 Field Instruction
10:45 – 11:45 Group 3 Check-In
11:30 – 11:45 Group 2 Closing Competition / Photo Opportunities
11:45 – 11:50 Clear Field / Set up College & Pro Demonstration
12:00 – 12:45 College and Pro Demonstration
12:45 – 12:55 Clear Field
1:00 – 1:15 Group 3 Photo Shoot (Entire Group)
1:00 – 2:00 Group 4 Check-In
1:15 – 2:45 Group 3 Field Instruction (Punters Only - those that just punt)
2:45 – 3:00 Group 3 Closing Competition / Photo Opportunities
3:00 – 3:10 Clear Field / Set up Group 4
3:10 – 3:20 Group 4 Photo Shoot (Entire Group)
3:20 – 4:50 Group 4 Field Instruction
4:00 – 5:00 Group 5 Check-In
4:50 – 5:05 Group 4 Closing Competition / Photo Opportunities
5:05 – 5:10 Clear Field / Set Up Group 5
5:10 – 5:20 Group 5 Photo Shoot (Entire Group)
5:20 – 6:50 Group 5 Field Instruction
6:50 – 7:05 Group 5 Closing Competition / Photo Opportunities
SUNDAY, JANUARY 17th, 2016
7:00 – 4:00 Initial Competition Round
4:30 – 4:45 Meeting on the main field to announce the Field Goal, Punting, and Long Snapping Finalists. ?
5:00 – 6:00 Competition Finals Round
GET YOUR EQUIPMENT... Wizard Kicking will be on site selling Kicking, Punting & Long Snapping equipment. You can also order your equipment before camp by visiting www.WizardKicking.com
VEGAS 30 will be heldon Saturday, May 13 & Sunday, May 14, 2017. See you there!