Who Can Attend?
Summer Kicking, Punting and Long Snapping Camps are open to ALL Kickers, Punters and Long Snappers. You do NOT have to be invited to attended any Summer Chris Sailer Kicking and/or Punting Camp or Rubio Long Snapping Camp. These Kicking, Punting and Long Snapping Camps are open to Kickers, Punters and Long Snappers from 8th grade (younger with permission from Chris Sailer or Chris Rubio) through college.
What Are They?
These camps are one day camps that offer instruction, film and classroom session, Kicking, Punting and Long Snapping discussion, NCSA recruiting meeting, nutritional discussion and competition. Attending these camps gives you top notch instruction and the chance to be added to the Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping player ranking section of the website.
When and Where Are They?
All camps are open and no invite is needed (excluding the TOP 12 and Underclassmen Invite events). Below are complete lists of Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping Regional Camps, Nationwide Collegiate Camps, and Football University Camps. Each category of camp has a different registration process. Plase read the information below carefully.
Regional Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping Camps
- June 8th, 2016, Notre Dame HS Specialist Camp featuring Chris Sailer & Chris Rubio
- July 7th, 2016, TEXAS
- July 9th, 2016, ILLINOIS
- July 11th, 2016, NORTH CAROLINA
- July 12th, 2016, GEORGIA
- July 15-17th, 2016, COLLEGE CAMP
- July 18-20th, 2016, TOP 12 & EVENT ELITE CAMP
- July 21-22nd, 2016, UNDERCLASSMEN INVITATIONAL
- July 31st, 2016, CALIFORNIA
*Please register for our REGIONAL CAMPS via this site under our registration tab.
- June 4th, 2016, University of Alabama
- June 5th, 2016, University of Washington
- June 6th, 2016, Texas A&M
- June 10, 2016, University of Cincinnati
- June 11th, 2016, University of Oregon
- June 12th, 2016 University of California Berkeley (CAL)
- June 15th, 2016, University of Georgia
- June 19th, 2016, University of Miami
*Please register for COLLEGE CAMPS on the their respective websites.
*Camps in italics will be run by Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping Senior Instructors. Sailer and Rubio will not be present.
Schedule (Subject to Change)
7:45 - 8:15 Check-in (do not be late)
8:30 - 8:40 Intro Meeting
8:45 - 11:15 On field instruction
11:30 - 12:30 Group 1 (New Chris Sailer Kicking Students) Kicking Video Review
11:30 - 12:30 Group 2 (All veteran Chris Sailer Kicking Students) & Punters Only Lunch Break
12:30 - 1:15 Group 2 (All veteran Chris Sailer Kicking Students) Kicking Video Review
12:30 - 1:30 Group 1 (New Chris Sailer Kicking Students) Lunch Break
1:15 - 1:30 Punting Video Review (Punters only + all kickers are also invited for instructional purposes)
1:30 - 2:00 Group 1 (All new Chris Sailer Kicking Students - Kickers & Punters) Seminar
2:00 - 2:30 Group 2 (All veteran Chris Sailer Kicking Students - Kickers & Punters) Seminar
2:30 - 5:00 Competition
8:00 - 10:45 Instruction
11:00 - 1:00 Film/Lunch
1:00 - 1:45 Kicking, Punting and Recruiting Discussion / or NCSA Recruiting Meeting
2:00 - 4:30 Filming for YouTube, Competition and Evaluation
- To get the best instruction and the most exposure possible in the world as a Kicker, Punter and Long Snapper.
- To be ranked with Chris Sailer Kicking and Rubio Long Snapping.
- To receive a Chris Sailer Kicking or Rubio Long Snapping shirt.
- To be filmed for YouTube (Long Snappers)